Samsung HT-F9730W 7.1-Channel 1330Watt 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System
The Samsung HT-F9730W uses two large tower speakers to act as four speakers, creating an effective 7.1-channel surround sound experience. Output offers plenty of power with 1330 watts total, and resulting sound quality is very good. This home theater system is extremely simple to set up with calibration tools making the installation and optimization process truly painless. Wireless rear speakers also eliminate running wires from the front of the room.
This system features 3D Blu-ray disc playback and full access to streaming content using the built-in WiFi. Bluetooth and DLNA connectivity are also included, allowing for pairing of devices such as smartphones to your home theater system. The HT-F9730W provides 4K upconversion, two HDMI inputs, and a single HDMI output while a USB port allows for more connectivity options. The Samsung HT-F9730W offers excellent user-friendliness and performance for the money.
- Onkyo HT-S9400THX 7.1-Channel Network A/V Receiver/Speaker Package
- Samsung HT-F9730W 7.1-Channel 1330Watt 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System
- Sony BDVN7200W 1200W 5.1 Channel 4K Hi-Res Blu-ray Disc Home Theater System
- Onkyo HT-S3700 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package
- Denon DHT-E251BA 5.1 Home Theater System with Boston Acoustics Speakers Bundle