Samsung SL-C1810W Wireless Color Printer
The C1810W just prints documents and while it doesn't have all the multiple functions of an all-in-one, it more than makes up for that inequality with our other picks through the amount of wireless printing options you can find here.
For starters, Samsung's printer has NFC (Near Field Communication) printing capability, which allows you to connect via any smartphone or tablet by just simply tapping the device to the NFC region on the printer unit. Using the company's mobile app, all you need to do is make contact between the two devices and you're connected.
If you'd prefer more typical mobile printing options, Samsung's Mobile Print and Google Cloud Print let you email your content directly to the printer from anywhere and it will begin printing immediately, at speeds of up to 19 ppm. Print quality is 9600x600 dpi resolution and you can print single or double-sided on a list of different paper stocks and sizes.
- Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
- Samsung SL-C1810W Wireless Color Printer
- Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Wireless and WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
- HP Photosmart 6520 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
- Brother Printer MFCJ6920DW Color Inkjet Multi-Function Center with Scanner, Copier and Fax