Seagate NAS 4TB 3.5-inch 5900RPM Hard Drive
In the Hard Drive world there are only three names to know: Western Digital, Hitachi GST, and Seagate. After WD bought Hitachi, Seagate has been left as pretty much the only major competitor on the hard drive market, and the company's NAS series of hard drives are designed to compete against HGST and Western Digital's high-capacity drives with a focus on hardware meant for high capacities like a Network-Attached-Storage unit, or NAS. The NAS series offers up 3.5-inch drives but only a 5900RPM, though it still has SATA 6Gbps connectivity. Designed for round-the-clock usage, Seagate's NAS 4TB drives are still an excellent choice especially for those who plan to use such drives in NASes or other external storage units.
- Western Digital Black 4TB 3.5 7200RPM Hard Drive
- Hitachi GST Travelstar 1TB 2.5 7200RPM Hard Drive
- HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 HUS724040ALE640 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Enterprise Hard Drive
- Seagate NAS 4TB 3.5-inch 5900RPM Hard Drive
- WD Western Digital Scorpio Blue 1 TB Internal Hard Drive