TP-LINK Archer T4U AC1200 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter
Your setup and networking needs will definitely determine if this is a good choice for you. While most adapters just plug right into a USB port on a computer, this one instead uses a USB cable to connect. That makes it a bit less portable than some other options since the adapter itself is a bit large and the cable is required for connectivity. On the other hand, it also gives you some freedom on where you place the adapter for optimal signal reception. Two included antennas help boost signal strength making this a great choice if you’re unsure of network quality. You get 64-bit and 128-bit encryption with this adapter so it’s appropriate for when you need to connect to private, secure networks.
- Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi USB Adapter High Gain Dual Band USB 3.0 (A6210-100PAS)
- Netis WF2561 Wireless AC1200 500mW High Power USB Adapter
- D-Link Wireless Dual Band AC1200 Mbps USB Wi-Fi Network Adapter (DWA-182)
- TP-LINK Archer T4U AC1200 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter
- Linksys WUSB6300 USB WiFi Wireless AC Dual-Band AC1200 Adapter 802.11ac