Westinghouse WH7500E Portable Generator
This generator by Westinghouse provides a lot of power for the buck. Able to produce 7,500 continuous watts and 9,000 watts for starting appliances, it has enough power to run your major appliances, or even a sizeable air conditioner. The generator has a four-stroke 420cc overhead valve engine, which can be both electrically and manually started. Itd control panel has four 120 volt outlets and one 120/220 volt, along with a digital hour meter. A 6.6 gallon fuel tank is included, which will allow the generator to run 11 hours at 50 percent load.
- Westinghouse WH7500E Portable Generator
- Briggs & Stratton 30469, Gas Powered Generator
- Generac 5939 GP5500, 389cc OHV Portable Gas Powered Generator
- Champion Power Equipment 41135, 338cc 4-stroke Gas Powered Portable Generator
- DuroMax Elite MX4500E 4,500 Watt 7 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit & Electric Start