Whirlpool WOD93EC0AB 30" Electric Double Wall Convection Oven
The Whirlpool WOD93EC0AB is a fairly average size on the outside, coming in at 30-inches. However, the capacity of both its ovens blows away the competition, with 5 cubic feet for each cooking space. Both ovens feature true convection cooking, regular self-cleaning, as well as a cleaning option involving steam, meaning that there's no need for high heat or chemicals to remove stuck-on foods and grime. A hidden bake element also makes it easier to wipe up spills.
Though there’s no temperature probe, built-in sensors monitor oven temperature to make sure temperatures are consistent and even at all times, making for better cooking results. Extra large viewing windows let you keep track of your food without having to open the door, while also adding to the sleek and modern design. The fan can be loud and has been known to stay on a long time after use, but overall the Whirlpool WOD93EC0AB is an excellent oven.
- Whirlpool WOD93EC0AB 30" Electric Double Wall Convection Oven
- Electrolux 27" Double Electric Wall Oven - EW27EW65PS
- LG Stainless Steel 30" Double Wall Electric Convection Oven - LWD3010ST
- Maytag 30" Double Electric Wall Oven - MEW9630DS
- Frigidaire 30" Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall Oven - FFET3025PS