Share Your Knowledge On Bestcovery
We're looking for experts that are knowledgeable and passionate in a particular niche to help consumers make educated buying decisions through well-researched and concise recommendations of products and services. If you possess a high-level of expertise and have strong writing skills, you could be a candidate to become a Bestcovery expert.
What Qualifications are Required to Become a Bestcovery Expert?
Before becoming a Bestcovery expert and being eligible to write for the site, we will conduct one-on-one interviews and attain writing samples in order to assess your expertise and writing quality. In particular, Bestcovery looks for:
- Demonstrated expertise and enthusiasm in a particular niche from professional experience and/or hobbyist interest
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Writing experience for a reputable online and/or journalistic publication (recommended)
What are the Responsibilities of a Bestcovery Expert?
Once an expert has been approved in a particular category, the expert will:
- Choose or recommend a topic to write about that's consistent with their interests and expertise
- Select and rank the best products and services for a specific application, drawing from their expertise and research
- Clearly and concisely explain why each ranked product or service is best for a particular application in accordance with Bestcovery's writing and ethical guidelines
- Maintain and update published lists to ensure information is fresh and accurate
If you think you meet our requirements and are eager to join Bestcovery's team of experts, we encourage you to Apply Now!
What our Experts are saying...