Yard Machines 24A-45M3000 208cc OHV Gas Powered Chipper/Shredder/Vacuum
If you are looking for a chipper that gives you the most bang for the buck, check out the Yard Machines 24A-45M4000 208cc OHV Gas Powered Chipper Shredder. It’s reasonably lightweight at 155 pounds, easy to maneuver and will accept 2 inch branches. With its 6 HP Powermore engine, it may not have as much power as the other chippers, but if you have a smaller yard or just need to chip smaller branches and twigs, this is the only chipper you'll need.
This is the lowest priced chipper here, but it will handle branches 2 inches thick and mulch down 10 bags of leaves into 1 bag. Although it has only 1 hopper, it can actually be dropped down to the ground so you can rakes leaves directly into it. The reality is that for smaller home-owning suburbanite and city slicker alike, this is all the chipper/shredder you'll really need. This unit comes with a two year warranty.
- DEK (4") 15-HP 420CC Professional Duty Tow-Behind Chipper Shredder
- Craftsman Leafwacker 3-Way Chipper Shredder
- Yard Machines 24A-45M3000 208cc OHV Gas Powered Chipper/Shredder/Vacuum
- Earthquake 9010400 Chipper Shredder with 305cc 4-Cycle Briggs and Stratton Engine
- Yardbeast 2050RX - 305cc 3" Wood Chipper Shredder