Zmodo PKD-DK4216-500GB H.264 Internet & 3G Phone Accessible 4-Channel DVR with 4 Night Vision Cameras and 500 GB HD
If you are no stranger to other wireless home security systems, you will know how many of them are made in China so that means no support, no updates, and a short operational life because nobody is accountable. This Zmodo system is different. You will have all those missing features, plus the ability to access it through Internet Explorer, your DVR, and any smart phone so you can check in remotely. Customer support can be reached here in America through a toll free 800-number where they all speak English. You will be able to reach the customer support when you need them most. Fast, effective customer support can be very important for home security, especially to be sure your system is set up right the first time. If you are looking for lots of value per price, then this is what you are looking for. It is not a commercial grade system, but will give you enough options to run an effective security campaign in your home office. Once installed, the power-up menu will give you a selection of menus that are about as difficult to figure out as the typical cable TV box, and so a little experience will go a long way here. You will basically be setting up another network in our home that runs on its own system, while taking direction through IE (Internet Explorer). The wireless installation instructions can also be found on the manufacturers website, or YouTube.
- Zmodo PKD-DK4216-500GB H.264 Internet & 3G Phone Accessible 4-Channel DVR with 4 Night Vision Cameras and 500 GB HD
- PiSector Wireless Home Security Alarm System Kit with Auto Dial PS03-M20
- Logitech Alert 750e Outdoor Master Security Camera System
- Fortress S02-B Wireless Home Security Alarm System Kit with Auto Dial + Outdoor Siren
- Simplisafe2 Wireless Home Security System 8-piece Plus Package